Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

Woahohohohoh....no...

My browser crashed. It just couldn't handle Fernando's moany goodness... 'nuff said.

(no, seriously: http://i50 [dot] tinypic [dot] com/drd1g6.jpg )

Cheers c(_)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

a lot of people are saying that, but there's nothing unusual in this flash code wise. i don't think its me!

The Moleman The Moleman

This animation was a mixed bag of feelings... your artwork was great, but "The Moleman" concept was just wierd. There was absolutely nothing in this flash that made me smile, let alone laugh, and I'm honestly not surprised that you had trouble creating a "coherent narrative" from it?

4.5 stars to you
1.5 stars (2 maybe?) to WMR

my2cents

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

The original was great, but this was even better. Pure gold.

There is nothing... absolutely nothing I can say against this flash. Extremely fluid and details animations, attention to detail (lip-syncing included), great choreographed fighting sequences, funny voice acting, great sound design and overall hilarious... and I'm sure I missed something else along the line.

Amazing job.

Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

Wow... a quality, lengthy, funny frame-by-frame animation! Haven't seen those in a while.

The voice acting was great as well. It made the quality animation even more enjoyable. (So much lip-syncing goodness).

The effort shows... a lot. Great job guys.

P.S. I haven't made a review since before the NG update, so forgive me if the score shows something OTHER than 5 stars.

Little Project 1 Little Project 1

Good stick animation, but...

watch out with the sound! There are these strong popping sounds during the punches and kicks. If you were trying to convey a sense of impact with those sound effects... well... you didn't. Take that into account in the future.

Other than that the animation was fluid and creative.

P.S. I'm certain that it has nothing to do with my speakers. I tried with both speakers and headphones. I also saw other movies before, and this popping didn't happen. It's your flash.

blurre responds:

yeah i know. when i previewed it before it did that popping sound you just said. it really just was the settings,. i set some sound effects to stream.

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

lawlsome music-loop-action-film

I love this. The lyrics have the perfect dose of random. The animation and artwork are top notch as always.

I can't add anything constructive or useful. What is there to improve?

Fantastic as always :)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

Frog clit... bwahahaha

Being a solo project, this was a pretty funny flash. The animation was fluid and colorful, however the voice acting was ok-ish and the final dramatic scene could've been funnier with a soundtrack instead of simple silence, I think.

Very well done, nonetheless.

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

XD ha ha haha

I love how you animated the cores with the dialogue (even though I never saw that Easter Egg before: better for me, I enjoyed your vid even more this way). I'm certainly not the only one saying that the whole yellow core part was hilarious. Perhaps the whole Green-Purple-Yellow gag afterwards was a tad too long, but it was great overall, nonetheless.

Nice job ^_^

Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

Damn...

When I saw the beginning I was thinking "oh great... another stick animation :| "... but then as the vid progressed, perfectly in sync with that pop song, I'd seriously get goose-bumps of both exhilaration and fascination. The effects, the backgrounds, the camera shakes and lens effects, the "choreography" of the fights were excellent, but it was mainly thanks to the soundtrack that all this just blew me away during some brief moments (like during fighting-while-falling scene and the splendid temple fighting scene).

Yes, the moral of the story was pretty much the classic Dragon Ball and Naruto type (work hard and break any mental barrier that holds you back, because human potential has no limit if there's will and determination), but was still very well executed...

...As little as my review counts, you really caught me by surprise. Chapeau.

KenseiT responds:

Thanks, your review means a lot to me so thanks man :]

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Ha ha ah ahah

It started off a tad bit slow and stale in the comedic department, but then progressed into something pretty funny as you kept on adding more and more funny bits. Anyway, you perfectly grasped princess Trollestia's nature, lol.

This has meme potential. ^_^